Australia Wide Including Tasmania Motorcycle Standard Roadside Assist.
We will provide the member with emergency roadside assistance Australia Wide including Tasmania the membership will apply to the motorcycle. Membership may be registered under the name of an individual, company or an organisation, membership will be active in 48hrs. Do you own more than one motorcycle? once you have set up your account you can add and pay for extras on the same account at anytime.
Roadside Assist Cover: Sports bikes, Electric Motorcycles & Scooters, Super sport, Touring, Cruisers, Café Racer, Scooters, Sidecars, Can-Am, Trikes, Vintage Motorcycles, Motorcycles with Sidecars, Club Registration.
Thing you should know about making changes to your personal account and policy.
Making Changes To Your Policy: If you simply want changes to your existing policy e.g. motorcycle details, open a support ticket via your account and send us the new motorcycle information e.g. make, model, year, vin number, registration number and this will be updated within 24hrs with the new information supplied by you, this helps us verify you are the holder of the account and for security reasons, or call for assistance 1800 767 766.
Member Login/Account Information Changes: You can login to your account via the website and entre your user name and password and update your personal or company information only, e.g. address, telephone number, email address.
Membership Renewal: As a member you are able to renew your policy via your personal account (invoices) to renew, email reminders are also generated to remind you your policy is due to expire soon.
Roadside Assist Contact Information: Once becoming a member we suggest you make sure you enter the roadside assistance number into your mobile phone 1800 767 766 for safe keeping, we don’t send out member cards due to members having access to their own active roadside assist accounts.
Adding Motorcycles to your Account: This is done from the main page of the website Join/Add To Your Account tab and follow the prompts its that easy.
Standard Assist Cover $49.00/yr
- Australia Wide Coverage Including Tasmania
- Accident Assistance & Recovery 24/7 365 Days
- Battery Replacement Service
- Roadside Assist 24/7 365 Days
- Emergency Fuel
- Flat Battery / Jump Starts
- Flat Tyre
- Motorcycle Transportation Available
- 25km Free Towing Metropolitan
- 50km Free Towing Country
- 2 Callouts Per Year
Electric Motorcycle & Scooters Terms of Service.
(A). Electric Motorcycles and Scooter must be of road worthy condition with no defect and must be registered according to its state of registration by its owner. If the electric motorcycle or scooter has not been charged correctly and you require assistance to transport your motorcycle or scooter home or to a licensed mechanical workshop to charge the battery system this we be at the member’s expense and payable on request.
(B) Electric motorcycle and scooter cover includes, indicators, drive belts, electrical issues, electric motor, flat tyres, electrical system has failed and any mechanical issue including wheel bearings, this also includes other related standard assist member services.
(C) If your electric motorcycle or scooter requires a tow, we can assist you in the transportation and storage of any additional items other than your electric motorcycle or scooter. Should specialised towing equipment be required this service will be at the members expense payable upon request.
Member Terms Of Service.
0.1. Motorcycles must be of road worthy condition with no defect and must be registered according to its state of registration by its owner.
0.2. Members responsibility is to pay any excessive cost over and above the normal cost of any specific service carried out, theses terms apply to any member that request a specific contractor to carry out work on their behalf.
0.3. If a member requests a specific repairer further away than the nearest repairer where the breakdown has been reported the member is to pay any excessive cost over and above the normal cost of the tow to the nearest repairer.
0.4 Remote Location Including national parks state conservation areas and nature reserves are deemed as remote or your breakdown location is within the boundaries, or a road not trafficable by a 2-wheel drive roadside assistance vehicle or the breakdown location is deemed as being remote no roadside assist will be rendered, if you require assistance this will be at the members expense and payable on request of service. (If we are unable to assist refer to clause 0.8)
0.5. Roadside assistance is only available on any sealed or designated road that the service provider deems to be safe. Roadside assistance is only provided where the weight is less than 3.5 tones gross and the length of the vehicle is less than 5.5 meters. (Applies To Vehicles Only)
0.6. When requesting roadside assistance, you must provide the correct motorcycle details and the exact location of the motorcycle. All services will be at your expense if we are not able to confirm membership or locate your motorcycle based on the information you have provided.
0.7. If your motorcycle requires a tow, we can assist you in the transportation and or storage of any additional items other than your motorcycle (e.g.Motorcycle-trailer) this would would be at the members expence. Should specialised towing equipment or personnel be required this service will be at the members expense payable upon request.
0.8. There may be instances where our service provider is not able and we are not able to assist you, in such cases Recover My Ride will refund your membership fee.
09. Services will not be provided to a member who in our view is abusive, threatening or violent to any of our staff members or our contractor, or who attempts to receive service by deception, should a member behave in this way we may after full investigation; a) Suspend or cancel services to the member; b) Impose service fees for further service request; c) Void the membership.
10. Roadside Assistance is provided in the event of an unexpected mechanical breakdown. It does not cover motorcycles maintenance or permanent repairs. Temporary repairs may be at the request of the member to mobilise the motorcycle (where Able). However, regular maintenance or mechanical repairs, major or otherwise, is the members responsibility and will be at the members expense.
11. This is an emergency roadside service only, therefore, roadside assistance services and or towing benefits do not apply for:
a) a motorcycle we deem to be un-roadworthy, or that is unregistered;
b) a motorcycle at a motor repairer
c) a motorcycle that is partly or fully dismantled or on which repairs have been attempted by anyone (including a license motor mechanic) or has pre-existing failure or breakdown;
d) a motorcycle where the tow has not been arranged by us;
e) a motorcycle that has been involved in or suffered damage as a consequence of an accident, flood, theft, fire or malicious damage.
f) a motorcycle which has been modified in ways that in our view increase the possibility of it sustaining damage during towing, or in ways that make damage- free towing difficult, unless such modifications are removed prior to towing. This includes modified or factory released accessories;
g) a motorcycle which has been driven or transported to any licensed motor repairer;
h) any parts, labour or other cost related with the repair of the motorcycle;
I) any financial loss or liability, however sustained, occurring from or in any way connected with a breakdown or accident;
j) any freight cost;
k) transportation of a accident damaged motorcycle or vehicle;
l) any cost related to making arrangement for pets and animals;
m) motorcycle driven against our instruction or the instruction of a licensed motor repairer;
n) a motorcycle that has been transported to a holding or shipment facility;
o) motorcycle that has been used in a motorcycle race track event;
12. If am member has received and continues to request roadside assistance or towing for the motorcycle repeatedly on an unjust and excessive number of instances in a year we may refuse to provide further roadside assistance or towing and will then offer alternative service at the members expense payable upon request of service.
13. We do not cover breakdowns caused by conditions that existed prior to the commencement of membership. Any failure that occurred prior to the commencement of your membership will be at the members expense and payable at the time the service is provided.
14. We will attempt to transport all passengers with the motorcycle, provided that each person can be legally transported in the tow truck. In the event that we are unable to transport all passengers we will assist in organising alternative transport, such as a taxi at the members expense.
15. Once a callout has been provided for a breakdown, any subsequent callouts arising from the same breakdown will be provided at the member’s expense payable at the time of the callout. This includes towing for a motorcycle that has been towed after hours to the member’s home, a holding yard or place of safety and subsequently requires further towing for the same breakdown, one callout per breakdown.
16. We will not authorise or pay for any service performed or carried out prior to the commencement date of the membership.
17. Two callouts per year limited to one callout per breakdown towing included, towing capped at 25km round trip in metropolitan areas, and 50km round trip in regional areas. If your motorcycle needs to be transported any further you will be charged with the excess towing charges and will be at the members expense.
18. Any additional motorcycles added to your standard assist membership have 2 free callouts per year also, limit and one callout per breakdown.
19. If the member fails to pay for battery replacements, fuel and excess towing fee your membership will be void and you will incur cost in relation to the recovery.
20. Unused callouts cannot be carried forward into following year.
21. If a member has used all of their service callouts in the year and has requested roadside assistance, the member must pay for the service via credit card or cash for each additional roadside assistance service requested.
22. Flat Battery jump started or battery replaced, cost of replacing battery will be at member’s expense.
23. Emergency Out of Fuel: Our roadside assistance team can carry between 5 to 10 litres or 50 km worth of emergency fuel (unleaded petrol only) we will deliver sufficient fuel to enable the motorcycle to travel up to 50kms or to the nearest service station, the supplied emergency fuel will be at the members expense.
24. Fuel: Roadside assistance is not covered if a member has entered the wrong fuel into the motorcycle towing arrangements and responsibility will be at the members expense and payable at the time of assistance.
25. Recover My Ride reserves the right to change pricing and policy amendments, terms & conditions without prior notice and are current and affective as of 20/05/20.
26. All Membership Fees paid to Recover My Ride including membership fees, administration fees, service fees are non-refundable, membership is not transferable to another person.
27. When becoming a Recover My Ride member, you agree to accept all terms and conditions in relation to this roadside assistance agreement.
28. Motorcycle and Scooters Unacceptable Risk Roadside Assist Not Available For The Following Makes And Models.
(A) Alfer, Arqin, ATK, AJP Motorcycles, Beta, Braap, Gas Gas Enduro & Motorcross, Fin Scooters, (Hunter Spyder All Models), KTM Enduro & Motorcross, Husqvarna Enduro & Motocross, Grand Milano, Ikonik Scooters, Mcskuta, Motobella, Muz, MZ, Nippi, Polaris farm bikes and or 4×4, Razor by E-Ton, Sachs, Scorpa, SCP, Secma, Shelung, Sherco, SYM Scooters, Skyteam Ace, Sol Invictus All models, TGB, Thumpstar, TM, Vertemati, Torino Scooters Cruisers & Cafe Racer, VOR, Zongshen, Zoot, CF Moto, CCM, Coyote (Yianshi), Daelim, Derbi, Eagle Wing, EVT, HM, Hunwick Harrop, Hyosung, Italjet, Jawa, Jianshe, Jiajue, Kazuma, Laverda, LEM Motor, Loncin, Longjia, Malaguti, Pagsta, QJ Flash Scooters, or any motorcycle or scooter manufactured in China under a Chinese brand.
(B) Excludes Motorcycles used for and not imported by the Manufacturer and or Australian Distributor. (c) Or Extreme modifications from manufacturer’s original specifications. (d) Or having been used or tested in preparation for or participation in any form of motor sport. (e) Or provide roadside assist for registered or unregistered enduro motorcycles all makes and models. (f) Or two stroke or 4 stroke motorcycle engines road and off road that are agricultural ATV’s, trial, motocross or competition motorcycles.
29. Roadside Terms and Conditions and limits apply to the services read the terms and conditions at deciding whether Recover My Ride roadside assistance is right for you.
Motorcycle Transportation: Need you motorcycle transported to the repairers or to another location? we can manage and facilitate the logistics for individuals or company’s includes feet and manufactures, this service is supported by our national service teams around Australia, and you don’t need to be a member you can book ahead to suit your requirement’s, this service is payable upon request.
Motorcycle Accidents & Recovery Assist 24/7 365 Days: Have total peace of mind knowing we can assist you in organising accident related recovery, this will be at the members or customers expense and payable upon request of service, this fee can be claimed against your comprehensive insurance policy. Charges for towing, recovery and storage of motorcycles are set with the Department of Fair Trading, and pricing is in accordance to each states legislation across Australia.
Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Pty Ltd Trading as Recover My Ride. P.O Box 4188 Towradgi NSW 2518 ABN: 56 146 842 999